With the generous support of the W.K. Kellogg Foundation, our nonprofit, EduGuide, is working with targeted schools to help their students build the grit, growth mindset and other new learning skills that lead to higher achievement in school and life.
Now, we’re inviting others to join us on this journey. If you have a passion, or just curiosity, about our efforts and what we’re learning from the latest research and work in the field, we invite you to join other leaders across the country as we discuss new ways to strengthen students’ core skills to accelerate growth.
EduGuide’s Leaders Circle members will get:
- Quick updates every few weeks when we have news you can use.
- First access to new tools we create.
- New strategies from our research and other leaders’ observations.
- A say in where we focus our research and development.
- Invitations to new grant opportunities.
Millions of dollars have been invested over the last decade in what we’ve learned through our nonprofit’s programs. This is another way for us to give back to the community and sharpen our own work to better serve more people as we all learn together. We’re looking forward to connecting with you.